Sandra Allars is seeing amazing success in her business – Soothe Mobile Massage does mobile massage for the elderly and employs 30 therapists all over Melbourne, working with individuals and large contracts.
Sandra also has 3 franchisees who each have their own team as well!
She began working by herself 15 years ago when she had children, and although her first goal was simply to be able to work during school hours, she soon caught the bug of business, got the training and support she needed, and continued on a growth journey.
Soothe focusses specifically on elderly and aged massage, working with people who are funded for home care or in nursing homes and aged care.
This has had massive challenges and rewards as Sandra has dealt with government funding, corporate contracts and a unique niche!
In this interview hear how Sandra trains her staff to work with the elderly and how they fit in with the other medical professionals that are also treating their clients.
You’ll also experience Sandra’s heart for her clients, her team, connecting with the elderly, the benefits of massage, and growing a powerful franchise business.
- Contact Sandra at Soothe: [email protected]
- Or visit their website: soothemobilemassage.com.au
Sandra’s recommended business books:
- Michael Gerber – The E-Myth
- Simon Sinek – “Start with Why” and “Leaders Eat Last”
- John C Maxwell – 21 Laws of Leadership
- Seeds of Greatness– Dennis Waitley
- Seven habits of highly effective people – Steven Covey
- The laws of success – Napolean Hill
If you prefer, you can watch the podcast interview on video here!